Everyone loves a beautiful lawn, right? Unfortunately, there is a lot that goes into creating that perfect landscape. Throughout the year, we mow the grass, fertilize, water, rake leaves, plant new gr…Read More
Spokane Lawn Care Services
When it comes to providing industry-leading lawn care services in Spokane and the surrounding areas, no one does it better than Impeccable Landscapes. We have been the go-to lawn care company for homeowners and business owners for more than 20 years, and we are confident that you can benefit from our full-care lawn services too. We would love to speak with you about the affordable services we provide, provide you with a few lawn maintenance tips, and explain the benefits of hiring our team to help keep your property beautiful Call us at (509) 928-1185 today or request your free estimate online now!
Lawn Care Services We Provide
Our experienced team specializes in a wide variety of lawn care services in Spokane to provide you with a healthy, well-maintained lawn. These services include:
- Residential and commercial landscaping. Regardless of whether you own a home or a business, our services can be tailored to suit your needs.
- Full-care lawn services. From fertilization, weed control, and insect treatments to feeding, pruning, and trimming, we do it all!
- Tree and shrub care. Our ISA-certified arborist and specialized arbor techs have years of experience to ensure the health of your trees and shrubs.
- Custom pruning. We will prune your landscaping in a manner that is appropriate for each tree and shrub to ensure a healthy, beautiful appearance.
- Sprinkler systems. If you need to get your sprinkler system up and going in the spring, need a repair completed, or need a blow-out completed, we can help!
- Snow and ice management. Our team will remove ice and snow from your residential and commercial property to ensure the safety of you and your guests.
Beyond these key lawn care services, we are happy to do whatever we can to help ensure that your lawn and trees are the most beautiful on the block. If there is something you need assistance with that is not listed above, give us a call! We will do what we can to help you out.
Benefits of Professional Lawn Care Services
During our time in the lawn care industry, we have discovered that property owners choose to perform their own lawn and tree care for many reasons. Some folks are your typical DIY property owners, preferring to maintain their yard on their own. Others feel like professional lawn care services aren’t worth the expense. In truth, when the health of your grass, shrubs, and trees are on the line, you really can’t afford not to hire a lawn care company. Let’s review a few reasons why.
Why Hire a Landscape Maintenance Company?
Saves Time and Effort
When it is done properly, lawn care takes a lot of time and effort. Mowing, pruning, feeding, and seasonal maintenance tasks must be done year round to keep your yard healthy and happy. This can easily become a full-time job, especially if your property has elaborate landscaping. Lawn maintenance requires extensive manual labor to perform, and most people don’t have the time or energy to devote to this in the evening after work or on the weekends. Hiring someone else to do the work is much, much easier.
Improves Curb Appeal
Not many people think about selling their home until it is time to move. However, since your home is an investment, it is always a good idea to do everything you can to help maintain its beauty and functionality throughout the years. Hiring a professional for lawn care services ensures your grass, trees, and shrubs are consistently maintained, and that can lead to improved curb appeal when the time comes to sell your home. Additionally, you won’t have to worry about getting the yard in order to sell your home, since it will already be in pristine shape.
Allows You to Enjoy Your Yard to the Fullest
Chances are, your yard was one of the most attractive features of your home when you first bought it. You might have imagined enjoying outdoor barbecues with friends and family, or dreamed of watching your kids play out in the yard. The reality of time-consuming lawn maintenance is that it prevents you from enjoying your yard to its fullest. Rather than spending time with friends and family, you’ll be mowing, pruning, and trimming. Why not leave these tasks to a professional team of landscape techs?
Provides Access to Multiple Services
You get much more than just the convenience of having someone else care for your grass, bushes, and trees when you hire a company that provides lawn care services. Quality companies, like Impeccable Landscapes, offer a wide variety of services that customers can benefit from so you don’t have to hire a separate contractor, including services like insect treatments and snow removal. Working with one company versus several different contractors can save you both time and money.
Ensures the Health of Your Landscaping
Even the most well-intentioned property owner can unknowingly cause damage to their landscaping without the proper knowledge and tools. When you hire a professional team to care for your lawn, shrubs, and trees, you can rest assured that they will be cared for properly. There is simply no substitution for the expertise that a professional arborist or landscaping tech has, and that means that you will never have to worry about killing those finicky, yet beautiful, parts of your landscaping.
As you can see, the benefits of hiring an experienced company for full-care lawn services far outweigh any sense of accomplishment you get from doing it on your own. Additionally, the expense of preserving the health and integrity of your landscaping is well worth paying a professional to care for it.
Spokane Lawn Maintenance Tips
A lush, beautiful lawn begins with proper care and maintenance, and the quality of your soil has a direct impact on the strength and health of your turf. Impeccable Landscapes is here to provide you with unbeatable lawn care services, and we understand that you may rely on the expertise of a professional to try to maintain your own law. Below, you will find essential lawn care tasks that we recommend for the best-looking yard on the block!
Tips for a Beautiful, Healthy Lawn
Tip #1: Improve Soil Quality
- Aerate. Roots need plenty of air, space, and water to grow. Aerating your lawn once a year in the spring or fall encourages thicker grass, improves drainage, and helps ward off common diseases.
- Fertilize. Treating your lawn with nitrogen- and potassium-rich fertilizer promotes deep root growth, and it can help keep moss and weeds from invading. This is best done at least two times a year in the spring and fall.
- Recycle grass clippings. This sustainable approach to lawn care not only reduces yard waste in landfills, but it also provides your lawn with about ⅓ of its annual nitrogen needs and makes mowing easier.
Tip #2: Strengthen Weak Turf
- Dethatch. This process removes the dead roots and stems from your turf, and it should be done in late spring if needed. Following up with a quality fertilizer will enhance the strength and hardiness of your turf.
- Water properly. During the summer months, water your lawn deeply once or twice a week. This encourages the roots to grow deeper, which means you won’t need to water as frequently as you think. Your lawn (and your water bill!) will thank you.
- Repair bare spots. Ideally, this should be done in late spring or early fall after you aerate so that the seeds can sink below the surface of your turf. Pruning tree branches back can help eliminate heavy canopies that contribute to thin turf and bare spots.
Tip #3: Prevent Common Yard Concerns
- Moss. This flowerless green plant can take away from the beauty of your lawn and create an unsafe, slippery surface. Aerating, fertilizing, and applying other products in early spring can inhibit its growth.
- Pests. There are many types of insects that can cause damage to your grass, shrubs, and trees. Treating harmful larvae, like crane fly larvae, in the spring can help prevent widespread damage in the summer.
- Weeds. Grassy weeds and broadleaf weeds can make your lawn look and feel like it is not well-maintained. Grassy weeds should be treated in early spring and broadleaf weeds should be treated in the fall to prevent overgrowth.
Tip #4: Leave Lawn Care Services to the Pros!
- Experience matters. You want a lawn care company who is very familiar with the native trees, grasses, and shrubs in the Spokane area. This level of knowledge and expertise comes from quality education and years of experience in the industry.
- Year-round lawn care services. Of course, your lawn needs the bulk of its care during the spring, summer, and fall. But landscaping services don’t stop there — be sure to look for a company that offers year-round services, including sprinkler system services and snow and ice removal.
- Protect your investment. Your landscaping may have cost you $5,000, or it may have cost you $50,000. No matter how much money you spent on your landscaping, it will be best protected by hiring professional lawn care services.
Why Choose Impeccable Landscapes?
Here at Impeccable Landscapes, we know that you have many options when it comes to choosing a full-care lawn service in Spokane or the surrounding areas. We want to do everything we can to ensure you receive the high-quality lawn care services you need and deserve, which is why we are completely transparent about what you can expect when you hire our team of experts.
Why should you choose our company?
Our family has been serving the lawn and tree care needs of Washington, North Idaho, and Montana since 1995. That’s more than 20 years of building relationships and helping folks in neighboring towns achieve stunning, healthy landscapes that enhance the beauty and value of their homes.
We Place a Priority on Trust, Honesty, and Quality
Some of the big-name lawn care companies out there can make it seem like maintaining your landscaping is just another job. At Impeccable Landscapes, customer service and satisfaction is our number one goal. Developing relationships with our clients that are based on trust, honesty, and impeccable quality is the foundation of our business. Don’t just take our word for it, though. Read reviews from dozens of our pleased customers to get an idea of our commitment to excellence.
We Offer a Variety of Services
Unlike some companies that only mow and trim your grass, we proudly offer a number of services that enhance the overall safety and beauty of your landscaping, and we can devise a service plan that suits your needs and budget. From full-service residential and commercial lawn care to sprinkler system maintenance and snow removal, we do it all!
We’re Locally Owned and Family-Operated
Big name companies simply can’t offer the same level of service that a local company can. Impeccable Landscapes is a locally owned, family-operated business. That means we call the Pacific Northwest home just like you do, and we have a vested interest in keeping our home beautiful. We’ll treat you like family, and we are always committed to doing right by our customers.
We Are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
You can rest assured that we have obtained all of the required licenses needed to perform work on your residential or commercial property. Additionally, we have more than adequate insurance coverage to protect our workers while they are performing their duties on your property, and we are bonded to instill confidence in our customers that work will be completed properly, without incident.
Request a Free Estimate for Spokane Lawn Care Services
Are you ready to experience the difference that professional, experienced lawn care services can make for your residential or commercial property? If so, then Impeccable Landscapes is here to help! We would love to speak with you about your landscaping goals to determine which of our lawn care services can help you best achieve the look you have been dreaming of. View our lawn care service portfolio, then contact our team of Spokane lawn and tree care experts today to request your free estimate!